| Who we are
|Who is providing this notice?
||Fidelity Bank of Florida
| What we do
|How does Fidelity Bank of Florida protect my personal information?
||To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings.
|How does Fidelity Bank of Florida collect my personal information?
||We collect your personal information, for example, when you
We also collect your personal information from others, such as credit bureaus, affiliates, or other companies.
- open an account or apply for a loan
- deposit money or use your credit or debit card
- make a wire transfer
|Why can’t I limit all sharing?
||Federal law gives you the right to limit only
State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing.
- sharing for affiliates' everyday business purposes - information about your creditworthiness
- affiliates from using your information to market you
- sharing for nonaffiliates to market you
||Companies related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies.
- Fidelity Bank of Florida, N.A. has no affiliates.
||Companies not related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies.
- Fidelity Bank of Florida, N.A. does not share with nonaffiliates so they can market you.
||A formal agreement between nonaffiliated financial companies that together market financial products or services to you.
- Fidelity Bank of Florida, N.A. does not jointly market.
Call 321-452-0011 or go to www.fidelitybankofflorida.com